Terms of Service
You are welcome to use the services provided by JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. Before you agree to this agreement, please read the following contents carefully and register under the premise of fully understanding the terms and conditions:
1. Definition: JoinChat refers to the computer software and application software which provide services and is owned by JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. For details, please refer to the JoinChat product / introduction page JoinChat and function description (http://www.joinchat.ai , or the updated URL of JoinChat according to business needs from time to time). JoinChat's existing functions may be added or modified at any time due to improved versions or JoinChat's unilateral judgement, or suspended due to regular and irregular maintenance. JoinChat also has the right to adjust the software name, function, data content, etc. at any time.
2. Intellectual Property: JoinChat is developed by JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. The complete intellectual property rights and related rights include the following but is not limited to: textual, icons, graphics, charts, color, interface design, layout framework, relevant data, printed materials, or electronic documents that belongs to JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. worldwide. The intellectual property of JoinChat is protected by Chinese copyright law, international copyright treaties, and the protection of other intellectual property laws and regulations. All other rights that are not expressly authorized by the Terms of Service are still owned by JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd., and no one may use, modify, reproduce, propagate, change, distribute, or publicly publish the website programs or contents of JoinChat. In addition, users may not use, publish or reproduce JoinChat or its affiliate brands for any marketing, advertising, promotion or other purposes without the prior written consent of JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
Second, after you authorize the login, we will give you the corresponding authorized service. The Facebook account and password used is your responsibility. Please keep your account and do not transfer or lend your account or password to others. If you find that your account has been illegally used by others and your account has been stolen or lost, we encourage you to notify us immediately. If the account information is leaked by yourself or subjected to attacks or frauds by others, you will be responsible for the losses and consequences. If you installed JoinChat by downloading the software, app or other methods, you acknowledge that JoinChat can be upgraded at any time, and other features can be improved, enhanced, and further developed the development kit.
Third, in order to use our services, when you develop and provide your users with applications (whether or not they are paid services), you should disclose at least the following to your users and obtain clear consent from your users: “The terms of the license agreement or the service or privacy agreement of any software signed, promised or endorsed by your company impose legal restrictions on users who use your application. This is an integral part of the applications’ user’s agreement.” These are the necessary terms of your users while using your applications. It should be clear that whether you actually disclose to your users and obtain their consent to the foregoing terms does not affect your responsibility for providing services that is not relevant to us.
Fourth, you may not modify, re-create, decompile JoinChat, or attempt to extract source code and perform any alleged copyright infringement unless we give you clear written approval.
Fifth, you must follow the following principles when using the services we provide:
(1) It is not allowed to endanger national security, divulge state secrets, infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of the state's social collectives and citizens, and you may not produce, copy, consult and disseminate the following information: violation of the basic principles established by the Constitution; endangering national security and leaking state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity; damaging national glory and interests; inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermining national unity; undermining national religious policies, proclaiming cults and feudal superstitions; spreading rumors, disrupting social order, and undermining social stability; spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror, or abetment; insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others; inciting illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration, gathering to disturb social order; acting as an illegal civil society organization; containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
(2) Do not use any improper means to damage the interests and reputation of our company and other clients. In case of violation of the above provisions, we have the right to terminate the service to you and assist the relevant administrative agencies of the Internet to pursue and investigate.
Sixth, JoinChat, like most Internet softwares, may be subjected to various security issues, including but not limited to other softwares that you download and install by using JoinChat, which contains "Trojan Horse" viruses that threaten your computer information and data, which in turn affects the normal use of JoinChat and so on. You should strengthen the information security and protection of your user data, and pay attention to strengthen password protection to avoid loss and harassment. The losses caused are therefore irrelevant to us.
Seventh, any other software derived from JoinChat that has not been developed or officially released by us is illegal. Downloading, installing and using the above-mentioned derivative software may cause unpredictable risks. It is recommended that you do not download it. All legal liabilities and disputes arising therefrom have nothing to do with us.
Eighth, we reserve the right to disclose any information at any time in accordance with laws, regulations, legal procedures or government requirements, or to edit, refuse to post or delete any information or materials.
Tenth, replacement, modification and upgrade of JoinChat: We reserve the right to provide you with replacement, modification and an upgrade of JoinChat at any time. At the same time, you hereby agree that in order to improve your experience, we have the right to bind the company's other related products to JoinChat for download and installation.
Eleventh, third-party software or technology that may be used by JoinChat is legally authorized. We are not responsible for any disputes arising from third-party software or technology that are resolved by this third party. We do not provide customer support for third-party software or technology. If you need support, please contact the software or technology provider.
5. Legal Responsibilities and Disclaimers: First, we remind you that in order to protect the company's business development and autonomy of adjustment, we may modify or discontinue the service at any time and cannot guarantee that you will be given prior notice. If necessary, modifications or interruptions will be posted on the main pages of our website in the form of notices.
Third, the use of JoinChat is at your own risk. We make no warranty with regard to the use of JoinChat, no matter of any explicit, implied or statutory warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, JoinChat's marketability, suitability, non-virus, no negligence, title, right to benefit, and non-infringement explicit or implied warranties and conditions, in any case arising out of the use or inability to use JoinChat directly, or indirectly causes the incidentally damages and risks, we and our partners do not assume any responsibility.
Fourth, the use of JoinChat involves Internet services, which may be affected by instability factors such as computer viruses, hacker attacks, system instability, location, shutdown, and any other network, technology problems might causes the risk of service interruption or failure. You must understand and bear the above risks, and we do not assume any responsibility.
Fifth, due to technical failures and other force majeure events affecting the normal operation of the service, we promise to deal with and repair the problems once it occurs, but we will not bear any responsibility for the losses you suffer.
6. Other terms: Part or all of the terms in the Terms of Service are invalid and do not affect the validity of other terms. The interpretation, validity, changes and resolution of the Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute between you and us, the two sides should first work hard to resolve it through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, JoinChat and you agree to submit the dispute to the court of competent jurisdiction of JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. for settlement.