1. How We Collect Information: We strictly abide by the laws, regulations and the agreement with the users to collect information as follows.
1.2 JoinChat provides services for people who need Facebook Messenger chatbot in various industries. JJoinChat's services are not limited to: free services such as sending and receiving messages, broadcast grouping, statistical analysis, social sharing, message push, etc., and help industry operators build excellent Faceboook chat bots to drive business growth. The information we get through JoinChat includes the following but is not limited to: Facebook user ID, name, email, help clients manage the home page, manage and access the home page conversation in Messenger, and after the first user interaction, send messages from your managed homepage at any time, and provide services that can check your homepage applications and performance analysis.
1.3 Industry Report Analysis Services: We will build a JoinChat database based on data collected by analytics data of our services and data obtained through other legal channels, and make performance reports or behavioral patterns reports applicable to publishers, industries, and markets (collectively referred to as "Industry Report"). Industry reports will be presented in an unrecognizable aggregated form, both self-published by JoinChat Big Data and reports customized to your needs. In special cases, we will also evaluate the results of one or a certain type of application based on the statistical model of JoinChat. The results may be derived from the data obtained from your application and thus match your application. These evaluation results are calculated based on the data model for evaluation purposes and are aggregated and anonymous.
1.4 Third-party Commercial Cooperation Services: We will cooperate with third parties to use the processed data of JoinChat Big Data in various forms for commercial purposes, including but not limited to: the cooperation with advertisers, ad networks or other advertising operations, and using data for advertising and marketing services. The data we share with third parties does not contain any personal privacy or identifiable content.
2. How We Use the Information
2.1 We use the collected information to maintain and improve our products or services, and to develop new products and services so that we can provide you and your users with personalized services, such as showing more relevant search results or promotion results to you and your users.
2.2 We use the collected information to provide you with a more in-depth analysis of user behavior, showing you the collected data to help you better analyze user behavior and improve product and service quality.
2.3 We may conduct a statistical analysis of the information collected. At the same time, we may share these statistics with the public to show the overall usage trends of our services. These statistics do not contain any identifying information about you and your users.
2.4 We may categorize your users by integrating and analyzing the collected information, and based on the above classification results, we or other third parties will promote more relevant information to your users.
2.5 We may use personal information collected in the following situations:
(1) obtaining the authorization of the relevant information subject in advance; (2) using the sharing function by the relevant information subject;
(3) improving our services;
(4) sending technical notices, confirmations, support and administrative information about our services; Introduce the products and services of us and our partners to service users;
(5) comply with the requirements of laws, regulations, legal procedures or mandatory requirements of government authorities;
(6) for academic research or public interest;
(7) To protect our legitimate rights and interests, such as finding, preventing, dealing with fraud or security issues, etc.;
2.6 Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not disclose personal information collected through us to third parties (other than affiliates) in violation of this policy without your consent. However, the following conditions are not subject to this limitation:
(1) to comply with applicable laws, court decisions, rulings or other legal procedures;
(2) to comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or statutory authorized organizations;
(3) provide access to your information for our third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers to provide their services
(4) To meet the legal requirements or legal procedures proposed by the judicial authorities in accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
(5) to protect our customers, our company, our associations and public interests and to implement relevant service agreements and other legitimately necessary uses;
(7) We are or intend to carry out major changes such as mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and sale of all or part of the shares and/or assets, which need us to cooperate with the reviewal process of the intermediary agencies, including but not limited to their due diligence process;
(8) With the continuous development of our business, we will inform you of the relevant situation by means of push notifications, announcements, etc., when transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers, etc. result in sharing your personal information with third parties. According to laws and regulations, we will ask or require new administrators to continue to protect your personal information no less than the standards required by this policy. (9) We will use the information we collect for big data analysis. We may disclose information or disclose information to third parties that is not subject to identification, and third parties cannot directly identify you or your users.
2.7 Any complaint or liability investigation that may arise because of personalized reporting and statistics of your specific request is at your own risk.
2.8 We will also cooperate with third parties to use the processed data from JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. platform for commercial purposes in various forms, including but not limited to: the cooperation with advertisers, ad networks to use data for ad serving and marketing services. The data we share with third parties does not contain any personal privacy or identifiable content.
3. Information We may Send to You
3.1 Push Notifications: When you use our services, we may send you emails, text messages, news or push notifications.
3.2 Service-Related Announcements: We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance).
4. Information Security: We provide appropriate security for your information to prevent loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure.
4.1 We strictly abide by laws and regulations to protect users' communication information.
4.2 We will use various security measures at a reasonable level of security to ensure the security of information. For example, we use encryption, anonymization, and other means to protect your personal information.
4.3 We establish specialized management systems, processes and organizations to ensure personal information security. For example, we strictly monitor and limit who can access personal information, requiring them to comply with confidentiality obligations.
4.4 In the event of a security incident such as personal information disclosure, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of security incidents and inform you by means of push notifications, announcements, etc.
To this end, you further warrant that your users will not make any form of appeals, petitions, complaints, etc. to us because of our information collection, use, and disclosure of information in accordance with this policy. If your users are affected and form a petition, appeal or complaint due to the collection, use and disclosure of information under this policy, you will be responsible for the full resolution; if it causes us any loss, you will be responsible for giving us full compensation.
6. Protection of Information of Minors: We have strict policies when it comes to the protection of information about minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, before using our products and / or services, you are advised to ask your parent or legal guardian to read this policy carefully and use our services and provide your information with the consent of your guardian. If you are a guardian of a minor, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the personal information of the minor.
7. Non-Disclosure Agreement: We welcome you to sign a special “Non-Disclosure Agreement” with us to clarify our rights and obligations. If we breach the agreement to disclose confidential information to a third party, you have the right to claim compensation of your losses caused to us by legal means.
9. Changes: We may sometimes modify this policy. If such changes result in a substantial derogation of your rights under this Policy, we will notify you by prompting you at your main homepage, and by sending you an email, etc., before the change takes effect. In such a case, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the revised policy.